ClariSea SK-3000 & SK-5000 (Gen 2)
The ClariSea fleece filter is a high efficiency water filtration system which effectively removes suspended particles such as micro algae, detritus, food, organic waste and gravel dust from the water column. Suitable for use in marine aquariums, freshwater aquariums, fish-breeding systems and propagation systems for corals.
The ClariSea Gen 2 is available in two sizes, the SK-3000 capable of 3,000 litres of water per hour, and the SK-5000 for 5000 litres per hour. See Specs below for more details.
IMPROVED LIGHT PENETRATION: The use of a ClariSea fleece filter will ensure the highest possible filtration efficiency for optimal light penetration and growth of your corals and plants.
REDUCED ACCUMULATION OF ORGANIC WASTE: Continuously removes detritus & organic waste from the water column preventing breakdown to nitrate & phosphate in your aquarium.
REDUCED LOAD ON THE PROTEIN SKIMMER: The ClariSea fleece filter dramatically reduces the load on your protein skimmer by removing even the smallest of particles.
REDUCED MAINTENANCE: Constant filtration results in reduced maintenance of pumps, wave makers and protein skimmers, plus… no more socks to clean
NO MORE DETRITUS: A ClariSea fleece filter will noticeably reduce the accumulation of detritus in your aquarium substrate and sump.
- High volume filtration capacity
- Minimal installation footprint
- Completely replaces the need for filter socks
- Self-assembly for easy cleaning
- Multiple installation options
- Manual advance of fleece (upgradeable to automatic advance)
- Phosphate free fleece material
- Special low-odour fleece material
- Integrated fail-safe overflow
- Silencer plates for quiet operation
- Water bypass system
- flow rate: up to 3,000 l/h (800 US gph)
- Particle size removal: down to 20 microns
- Maximum submerged water depth: 20cm (8”)
- Hang-on bracket height adjustment: up to 12cm (4”)
- Maximum sump glass thickness for hang on bracket: 13mm (1/2″)
- Recommended aquarium size at 5 x tank turn over (3000l/hr) = 600lt
- Recommended aquarium size at 4 x tank turn over (3000l/hr) = 750lt
- Inlet connection: 32mm ( 1″ fitting for the U.S )
- Filter fleece: 10cm (4”) width – length 25m (82ft)
- Dimensions (Inc. pipework and roll extension arm): 455mm H x 225 mm W x 205mm D